Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Husker football COUNTDOWN (1 Viewer)

whoboppin

Linebacker
I shattered my cell phone screen during that game, without even having the satisfaction of throwing it 70mph against a wall. When we scored a touchdown the guy next to me jumped up and threw his arms in the air, knocking into my hand and sending me cell phone flying through the air and onto the cement garage floor. Just an additional fuck you from the football gods.
I was at the game and I think I left about 6 mins into the 3rd quarter. Trash game, I dont understand it to this day. Pelini is obviously a defensive guru, how do you let that happen?

2004 Texas Tech, the 2007 season, Rileys blow outs, all of Frost close losses, the 2012 Big Ten Title is by far the hardest loss by a mile.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was at the game and I think I left about 6 mins into the 3rd quarter. Trash game, I dont understand it to this day. Pelini is obviously a defensive guru, how do you let that happen?

2004 Texas Tech, the 2007 season, Rileys blow outs, all of Frost close losses, the 2012 Big Ten Title is by far the hardest loss by a mile.
I'll never forget Sam I Am declaring what an excellent game plan the coaches had before that game.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

Of all the moments where we talk about Nebraska being cursed, getting the 3rd seed from the other division because the top 2 are ineligible due to tattoos/child rape and losing by a million feels like the most curse-y moment

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Of all the moments where we talk about Nebraska being cursed, getting the 3rd seed from the other division because the top 2 are ineligible due to tattoos/child rape and losing by a million feels like the most curse-y moment
Not only were they the 3rd seed, but we had already beat them that season.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not only were they the 3rd seed, but we had already beat them that season.
Season 1 Curse GIF by SHOWTIME

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
I shattered my cell phone screen during that game, without even having the satisfaction of throwing it 70mph against a wall. When we scored a touchdown the guy next to me jumped up and threw his arms in the air, knocking into my hand and sending me cell phone flying through the air and onto the cement garage floor. Just an additional fuck you from the football gods.
My iPhone at the time got launched into orbit and then into the lake

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Too bad that was one of the gayest games I’ve ever watched. Makes the block way less enjoyable for me.

Same all I ever think is the score was 49-10 at the time. Worst Husker game of my life.

That was the first Nebraska football game of my life that I shut off and went and did something else. I've missed games for various reasons but had never pulled a fuck this I'm out until then
I was in attendance for that game for one full half, which was an achievement in itself. Later went and met a lovely Bulgarian gal in Indy with just perfect fake tits. I wore her down with my advances over several hours, much like the WISC running game did to our D, until she finally said in a thicc eastern European accent, and I quote, "lets go upstairs and make baby." That took a lot of the sting out, but not enough.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was in attendance for that game for one full half, which was an achievement in itself. Later went and met a lovely Bulgarian gal in Indy with just perfect fake tits. I wore her down with my advances over several hours, much like the WISC running game did to our D, until she finally said in a thicc eastern European accent, and I quote, "lets go upstairs and make baby." That took a lot of the sting out, but not enough.
jonah hill midnight GIF

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
How's your 11 y/o doing?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds