Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How ‘bout Husker Women BB! (3 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This win against CC and cockeye has to be worth the fireworks on this board, right G?
No GIF

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bitch saying it so loudly right outside the media room you can hear it over players being interviewed. Classy.

Incredible. And people wonder why the N program and fans hate them so much.

I'm the coach and it's ALL about me.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you’re at a major news publication in the state of Nebraska, you don’t necessarily have to root for Nebraska; just don’t root for the most hated team of Nebraska.
Just to play devil's advocate, I don't think Sam McKewon is an Cockeye fan though. That would be an odd twist for him. He's from Nebraska attended UNL, spent 20+ yrs covering the Huskers.....if he had actually been an Cockeye fan these last 40 yrs that would be very unlikely

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Just to play devil's advocate, I don't think Sam McKewon is an Cockeye fan though. That would be an odd twist for him. He's from Nebraska attended UNL, spent 20+ yrs covering the Huskers.....if he had actually been an Cockeye fan these last 40 yrs that would be very unlikely
I just dislike him as a sports journalist.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds