Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

He's finally gone (1 Viewer)

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member

@HuskerGarrett can you find out if this is even true this guy is really trying to fish here

This is how this turd makes his wild assumptions based on who follows who on Twitter. He doesn’t stop to think that this guy might be looking for a new job or something else. This guy is a stage 1 stalker and needs mental help.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s fun to watch taters tater. Throw enough hashbrowns on the wall and eventually some will stick…put every name that has been rumored out there and eventually he will be right…and after the big announcement, he will be able to say he called it!

He’s a relentless savage. 😂

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’s on the Dorean train right now trying to say it’s the NC state coach
Yeah he/she is on a different train every hour. I wouldn’t put much into what they say. There’s a thread here somewhere where @Juro figured out who runs the twitter and traces them back through multiple message boards

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’s definitely just trying to fish. He DM’d me that MJ was the coach for sure two days ago
That’s where you respond and say: “Yeah, exactly what I’ve heard too. The Rhule talk is all a smokescreen Ive had to run to keep my integrity with the university. These things are fluid as you know, and I need to keep things quiet until they let me know that I can share it.”

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
That’s where you respond and say: “Yeah, exactly what I’ve heard too. The Rhule talk is all a smokescreen Ive had to run to keep my integrity with the university. These things are fluid as you know, and I need to keep things quiet until they let me know that I can share it.”
I replied “well that’s shitty” and left it at that lol

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
I think he got trolled by the recruiting staff by randomly following #2ndChoice. This nerd has no real sources.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Speaking of which, where is the other Twitter guy who said Rhule was a smokescreen and Turd had his guy weeks ago?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds