Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hello Mongo (1 Viewer)

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
God, you guys are such fucking gossips and pussies! DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT Mongo JUST WANTED TO OFFER YOU A JOB ON RSS!? That's obviously the most logical explanation. Has nothing to do with repeatedly getting called out for being a goober and failing to possess even the most rudimentary technical skills required to snoop without being caught.

doublewing

Running Back
God, you guys are such fucking gossips and pussies! DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT Mongo JUST WANTED TO OFFER YOU A JOB ON RSS!? That's obviously the most logical explanation. Has nothing to do with repeatedly getting called out for being a goober and failing to possess even the most rudimentary technical skills required to snoop without being caught.
He was going to endorse OP for powerpoint skills.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
I didn’t even think of that simple explanation. Wow I overreacted

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
What a dumbass. He could have flipped it to "private mode" so he can stalk with impunity.

It almost feels like he wanted to scare our beloved mod / tPB OG @Dell Husker somehow. Only to learn that our fearless platinum boarder threw it right back at em.....truly Munsoned

-pwIl9.gif

KRouge

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Which is kind of odd seeing as he is a “Distinguished Engineer” at a telecom company. (I actually have no clue what that is)

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Unless you gave him your name and identity, he’s using your personal information to find you.

Similar instance to that of RSS subscribers coincidentally getting mailers from whatever shit bag bank advertises there. The bank is out of AZ or some shit and they just happen to target random people in Nebraska who subscribe to the scrolls.

I called him out on selling personal information to marketers here and on RSS. He then sent me screenshots from tPB in a DM.

Fuck around and find out about consumer privacy @JThomasOmaha

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
I enjoyed reading Sean and Mongo throwing fades at people about asking for a recruiting update on Mathis saying transfers don’t respond and don’t do that kind of thing. No less than an hour later 247 had a interview update with him by Wiltfong. Love to see it.

NEHusker54

Cornerback
I enjoyed reading Sean and Mongo throwing fades at people about asking for a recruiting update on Mathis saying transfers don’t respond and don’t do that kind of thing. No less than an hour later 247 had a interview update with him by Wiltfong. Love to see it.
So what was the update?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds