Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Heavy pouring tonight

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
The 24oz Yeti (yes, this is an indication of my vast wealth) is mostly filled with bourbon tonight! Won't be long now and I'll be on some drunken rants...
Wife thoroughly annoyed me, and I haven't seemed to master the art of patience. Saying things like, "then you can fucking do it!" Has never worked out for me, but I'm a moron, and do it again.
Anyways, cheers fellas!

Last edited:
Definitely would be the most legendary pic to bless this board
channel 9 lol GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

I want a cigar now... I am going to have to see if I have one stashed.
I hate cigars, but love the smell! Am in A bocce league on Thursdays at a cigar bar.
I remember once getting the shittiest, dryest, and most awful cigar ever as a perk to also buying a lapdance at a strip club. Had the dancer take a puff to confirm how awful it was! Complained at the bar about it with her until I got a new one, which I hated as well. But it did get me two additional songs 😉

Great reminder. I’ve got an Ashton that should be mature enough to spark up. Gonna save it for tomorrow as a celebration of surviving the killer storms tonight. 😎
You need to post a pic when you do that, and show the view. Am a tad jealous, but that is awesome to have a caravan (yes, I’m English, wanna fight about it?) and be able to get up and go, and just be out in nature wherever the hell you want to be. Fuck yea, brother!

I hate cigars, but love the smell! Am in A bocce league on Thursdays at a cigar bar.
I remember once getting the shittiest, dryest, and most awful cigar ever as a perk to also buying a lapdance at a strip club. Had the dancer take a puff to confirm how awful it was! Complained at the bar about it with her until I got a new one, which I hated as well. But it did get me two additional songs 😉

does your bocci league have an annual cookout where old fat Italian guys bring tons of food?

if so when and where is this occurring

No… this spot literally has league games every night of the week but Sunday. There is a 2.5 year waitlist to get in. It’s a shitload of fun. 3 lanes of fake grass with gravel underneath. 6 beers for $14. There have been many a night where the wife has to come pick me up. Thank God I work from home

You need to post a pic when you do that, and show the view. Am a tad jealous, but that is awesome to have a caravan (yes, I’m English, wanna fight about it?) and be able to get up and go, and just be out in nature wherever the hell you want to be. Fuck yea, brother!
I’m mostly English on my Paternal side. They primarily hailed from Yorkshire, but from there they spun out to the US, Canada and New Zealand. Might be an Aussie in there as well.

I’m mostly English on my Paternal side. They primarily hailed from Yorkshire, but from there they spun out to the US, Canada and New Zealand. Might be an Aussie in there as well.
Was totally fucking around. I’ve watched too much Top Gear and Snatch, apparently! Lol but I do love English culture, even if they are insufferable douches 😄

Was totally fucking around. I’ve watched too much Top Gear and Snatch, apparently! Lol but I do love English culture, even if they are insufferable douches 😄

they English national team has made me so much money this Euro cup

Sunday at 2pm is England v. Italy for the championship

PS: my wife was born in London and grew up speaking the Kings, and she calls it a caravan along with all the other British words (boot instead of trunk, bonnet instead of hood of a car, "close the light", etc etc)

they English national team has made me so much money this Euro cup

Sunday at 2pm is England v. Italy for the championship

PS: my wife was born in London and grew up speaking the Kings, and she calls it a caravan along with all the other British words (boot instead of trunk, bonnet instead of hood of a car, "close the light", etc etc)

Badass! English “working class” as they call it, culture is pretty awesome, and very much appreciable. I absolutely love it! My pops worked In Peterborough for about 4.5 years.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back