Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Heady coming in hot...

I mean he’s just tweeting the most obvious takes, no original thought at all. And for him to consider anyone other than Wandale our “best players” he’s an idiot

After the spring, Luke was likely to be the 3rd best QB on the roster. Time will tell how big of a loss Luke is. If he goes somewhere else and plays another position besides QB, yes. This is a huge loss. If he doesn’t, then this one means literally nothing.

I hope you are right...We need Smothers MORE than ever....now.

I always want them to stay and play or FIGHT to play.

We only have so many DYNAMIC players, and I think Luke is/was one of the few.
Either at QB ... with some (a lot of) time, or as a Taysom Hill / Kordell kinda player.
I dont think he is a RB. He's too small and runs far too upright, he'll get killed.
He's got a shot at WR/Slot but that will take some work to transition to.
If thats what he ends up as, then you are 🎯 its a big loss.

Just gonna call it as it is, Chris Heady looks like the new leader of the Kansas ANTIFA branch.

he looks like the kind of guy who eats avocado toast and smells his own farts and drinks IPAs
Antifa_Pajama_Boy.jpg

Right or wrong Idc , heady is a huge douche & idk why he’s still concerned with Husker football. He was fired! Leave Nebraska alone

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back