Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Happy 4th of July Weekend! (1 Viewer)

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
fireworks GIF

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Hell ya dude, have fun!
Bartended a Czech birthday party tonight and my ears have had their fill of Polka. Food truck tomorrow morning, then getting shitfaced.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
If you don't think Joe Dirt belongs in the pantheon of stupid but great films, I feel sorry for you.

"Snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like." What about the dipsy-doosers, whistling bungholes, kitten chasers, or kitty chasers? Come on man, be more well rounded.

also gets bonus points for a few Bob Seger references (as does the movie "The Goods") @LoudHogRider

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hell ya dude, have fun!
Bartended a Czech birthday party tonight and my ears have had their fill of Polka. Food truck tomorrow morning, then getting shitfaced.
In high school, I got an after-school job working for "Wild Willis Woodring*, the Official Liquidator". We did everything from sell retail furniture to lamp manufacturing and wholesale tools. About once a month, Willis would have "Big Joe, Polka Joe" out to do a live broadcast from the store at 146th & Industrial Road. Old people from South Omaha would show up to dance in the aisles between the recliners and bedroom sets. It was wild and fantastic sight for a high school kid to behold.

* Hat tip to Willis for being a truly unforgettable personality and tough businessman. I've said many times over the years that I think I learned more about business from Willis than I did pursuing a Business Administration degree. He did just fine for a kid that got thrown out of "Holdrege High School" for slugging the Principal in 8th grade.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Well… I wasn’t expecting to get put to work today. But apparently this field really needed to get mowed, raked, baled, and picked up today. So the FIL and I just hammered out about 200 bales and put them in the barn.

Now thinking about a quick horse ride while the sun is still up and then some fireworks.

I know it gets a lot of crap for good reason, but Southwest IA is absolutely beautiful country.

Hope everyone had a good Independence Day. Even @Faux Sean Callahan and @Elizabeth Reed .

Last edited:

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Well… I wasn’t expecting to get put to work today. But apparently this field really needed to get mowed, raked, baled, and picked up today. So the FIL and I just hammered out about 200 bales and put them in the barn.

Now thinking about a quick horse ride while the sun is still up and then some fireworks.

I know it gets a lot of crap for good reason, but Southwest Cockeyes is absolutely beautiful country.

Hope everyone had a good Independence Day. Even @Faux Sean Callahan and @Elizabeth Reed .
Got back home from feeding my dads cows not too long ago. Didn’t move that many bales but did move some. Happy cows and a few tall boys with the ol man make for a great 4th

God bless America and the honest way of life

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds