Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hahahaha Dean kicked me out.... (1 Viewer)

Freebird

Wingback
Insider
I get it and it's only a $1. I spend more money on stupid shit than anything else. Once I left HOL when it was still Rivals and found this place, I haven't missed reading his regurgitated garbage. It seems like his ego has blown up due to his cult following of sheep who adore his prime rib recipe which is easily found on You Tube.
Anyone know why he had a following out with Nate Clouse? Seemed like it wasn’t an amicable split and he banned or removed all posts referencing Nate shortly after they split

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
It was in the post game video pinned thread.

Can't remember exactly but something like this:
Glad to see HOL was at the game and finally reporting on the game today.

I said it because there was absolutely nothing reported at the beginning or halftime. It's a service people pay for and they can't post pregame or halftime updates?

I also posted this before the game.

View attachment 16426
Had a laugh when I read that before you got banned. Wanted to reply but didn't. So if any poster gives you a like, or replies comfirming your thoughts, they will also be banned? I wouldn't Rhule it out with $Dean.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Anyone know why he had a following out with Nate Clouse? Seemed like it wasn’t an amicable split and he banned or removed all posts referencing Nate shortly after they split
Nate seemed to kinda check out towards the end of his run over there.

Fitting that Dean would get pissed at someone else for checking out.

duc748

Bench Warmer
Nate seemed to kinda check out towards the end of his run over there.

Fitting that Dean would get pissed at someone else for checking out.
Clouse probably got tired of doing all the heavy lifting while that fat fuck was no where to be seen or heard.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds