Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Guy I met on the elevator at Luxor the other day (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was slightly drunk when this happened and I forgot to share after but it was pretty amusing. I get on the elevator at Luxor and there’s a clearly upset Cowboys fan on board. I say “sorry about your Cowboys” and we go back and forth a little with how shitty they looked. He then says “yeah my whole weekend has been shitty now.” I immediately reply “ah you must be a Huskers fan too.” And he goes “how the fuck did you know??”

It was pretty amusing. I told him to keep his chin up, Urban is coming. But I told him the Cowboys will suck forever.

The end.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I was slightly drunk when this happened and I forgot to share after but it was pretty amusing. I get on the elevator at Luxor and there’s a clearly upset Cowboys fan on board. I say “sorry about your Cowboys” and we go back and forth a little with how shitty they looked. He then says “yeah my whole weekend has been shitty now.” I immediately reply “ah you must be a Huskers fan too.” And he goes “how the fuck did you know??”

It was pretty amusing. I told him to keep his chin up, Urban is coming. But I told him the Cowboys will suck forever.

The end.
That man was Renn Helleberg.

...And now you know the rest of the story.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member

The end.
Fucked a nice Australian gal after leaving the club at the Luxor some years ago, then banged a bachelorette on her party at Mandalay Bay(we were staying there and the crew went to our room mid-afternoon), they were at that topless pool. Followed up by 2 hookers at the end of that night/next morning post club. Buddy was supposed to take the other after they followed us up, but passed out. I said what the hell…Absurd 24 hours in Vegas. All 4 had to be very impressed by a 47% erect coke peen. 🤷🏼‍♂️

B3E1013C-66E8-48D8-9350-FDE01A65EEA7.gif

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

The end.
I was at the Luxor on Monday. Could have been me.
It wasnt me.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I like the Luxor. Have stayed there a couple of times. I love ancient Egypt stuff, and find the building pretty cool with how it is themed.

I am not hard to please with stuff like this though - Vegas has a plethora of cool hotels to stay at. Usually don't spend much time in the hotel we stay at of course - it's Vegas after all.

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member

The end.

The Luxor? Lots of big shots stay there...

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I like the Luxor. Have stayed there a couple of times. I love ancient Egypt stuff, and find the building pretty cool with how it is themed.

I am not hard to please with stuff like this though - Vegas has a plethora of cool hotels to stay at. Usually don't spend much time in the hotel we stay at of course - it's Vegas after all.
I didn’t mind it either. The food court right there was nice, blue man group was cool. I guess it just feels “older”, and I didn’t like the waist high walls with 200ft drops right in front of your door. But other than that it was nice. Oh the elevators sucked too

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds