Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Grant Wahl Qatar conspiracy? (1 Viewer)

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
The hope would be corporations etc would maybe think twice before being bribed into doing business with them. They won’t though - see LIV and the pros jumping on the bandwagon
I mean I can see that being an admirable if not misguided intention but $$$ always gets the final say (to your point of LIV).

I guess I just don't care about any cause enough to die for it, except maybe putting ketchup on steak

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean I can see that being an admirable if not misguided intention but $$$ always gets the final say (to your point of LIV).

I guess I just don't care about any cause enough to die for it, except maybe putting ketchup on steak
Neither do I. Not sure which is more admirable but here I am.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Had to Google who you were talking about. Wikipedia is always right and gave me his age

excuse-me-really.gif

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I only skimmed, but this thread might be fucked?

Sad for this guy.
Man, that is not the place to protest.
They don’t play.
So sad.
How those king st IPAs? You’ve been talking about them for years I feel like I should pay you to send me some

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
"If you wear a shirt, don't be shocked when you get murdered for wearing that shirt.' ....yikes
yeah, this is not a Griner situation. Qatar invited the world in, with FIFA's help. If you want to be an insular place that murders people that disagree with you, don't pretend like you're cool with everybody showing up for a party.

FIFA can get fucked.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
yeah, this is not a Griner situation. Qatar invited the world in, with FIFA's help. If you want to be an insular place that murders people that disagree with you, don't pretend like you're cool with everybody showing up for a party.

FIFA can get fucked.
I think there's a middle ground between not wearing the shirt and murder.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG

FIFA can get fucked.
Haha Qatar paid to sports wash and then they killed an American journalist and a lot of immigrant workers

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

So are you advocating or condemning? There is only one right answer.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
"If you wear a shirt, don't be shocked when you get murdered for wearing that shirt.' ....yikes
Yikes is right, but it shouldn't be surprising. Despite the oil money, the middle east is still barbaric as fuck in a lot of ways.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds