Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Question-advice needed (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I don’t golf much and I’ve never played at any of those place so I can’t give you any advice

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ok gentlemen-I'm playing Pebble Beach this April. 4 day golf trip. Pebble, SpyGlass, Spanish Bay and the last day Monterey Peninsula. 8 of us staying on site. Anyone played here before? Advice?
@#HBD and bros did a similar trip two years ago. Maybe he can come down off his high horse to help :)

I've played both Spyglass and the Shore Course at MPCC, but on different trips. Both were spectacular.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Wearing black clover hats and using @HuskerGarrett 15% off promo code(GARRETT15) is known to take 5 strokes off your game.
bill-hader-sign-me-up.gif

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
BTW, OP, if you have the time in your trip, you have to go play Pacific Grove. It's the "poor man's Pebble Beach." The first 10 holes are solid, what you would expect for a $64 golf course. Then you get to 11 tee... and holy shit.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
@#HBD and bros did a similar trip two years ago. Maybe he can come down off his high horse to help :)

I've played both Spyglass and the Shore Course at MPCC, but on different trips. Both were spectacular.
@Krup21

Loved every second of the trip, we played Pebble, Spyglass and Spanish. Also, had a lot of fun starting out the evening we got in playing The Hay....recommend that just for the hell of it if you have time.

Loved hanging out at The Tap Room for dinner/drinks one night, had dinner at Roy's over at Spanish, which was also great . Wind blew 25-30 the whole time we were there with gale warnings so that was fun. Holly Sonders and Oscar de la Hoya were directly behind us when we played Spyglass, I had no clue it was her and we had seen her around the resort multiple times. She had the luxury of seeing us hit our tee shots on every hole throughout that 5 hour round. Enjoy, brother.

Krup21

Linebacker
Insider
tPB OG
@Krup21

Loved every second of the trip, we played Pebble, Spyglass and Spanish. Also, had a lot of fun starting out the evening we got in playing The Hay....recommend that just for the hell of it if you have time.

Loved hanging out at The Tap Room for dinner/drinks one night, had dinner at Roy's over at Spanish, which was also great . Wind blew 25-30 the whole time we were there with gale warnings so that was fun. Holly Sonders and Oscar de la Hoya were directly behind us when we played Spyglass, I had no clue it was her and we had seen her around the resort multiple times. She had the luxury of seeing us hit our tee shots on every hole throughout that 5 hour round. Enjoy, brother.
Thanks. I'll hit you up before we go. Appreciate the response

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds