Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf around Norfolk (1 Viewer)

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
With this rain the last couple days me and the brothers are looking at heading up north and get past where the rain was heavy and golf tomorrow. Anyone have any experience up around the Norfolk area what courses to hit? Can’t remember if I heard like Albion or Battle Creek or some up there were worth playing?

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Top Golf MOFO
Sport Win GIF by Pit Viper

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
With this rain the last couple days me and the brothers are looking at heading up north and get past where the rain was heavy and golf tomorrow. Anyone have any experience up around the Norfolk area what courses to hit? Can’t remember if I heard like Albion or Battle Creek or some up there were worth playing?
Been a long time since I golfed up there (20ish years) but Battle Creek was ok. I liked Quail Run in Columbus better than the Norfolk courses.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Fairplay south of Norfolk is nice but not sure on greens. Most greens in this area didn't survive the winter

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Fairplay south of Norfolk is nice but not sure on greens. Most greens in this area didn't survive the winter
That sucks to hear. The greens at friend are also in bad shape, 4 holes are temporary greens out in front of them right now. Never seen the course look so rough.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
May be a little Far East for you, but enjoyed Beemer and Oakland when I was a young pup …..both were solid tracks for small town Nebraska golf.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Willie you stupid sumbitch, you must not be farmin enough to be hootin and hollarin about golf gawd damit.

Beemer is nice, hole #11 i believe is a nice hole. you can also screw some ladies afterwards !! they are hungry for peen. Stanton has a fun little 9 hole course along the Elkhorn, then go eat at the Wolfs den afterwards YUM! Aahhhhhh, what else, club 91 in Leigh is a good 9 hole track, being some rubbers tho lots of STDs in that town thanks GBR!

have fun u stupid sumbitch we love ya, share ur stories with us

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
Tough little hilly course in Beemer (Indian Trails I believe is the name)

Wayne has a nice little 18-hole course

If you wanna trek north of there about an hour, Crofton and Ponca both have courses that overlook the Missouri River

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds