Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Georgia/Michigan spread... (1 Viewer)

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Georgia -7.5. O/U is 45. Watcha gambling degenerates think on this one?? I like the unders, I think Georgia wins but don't know that they cover.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Public underdogs are no bueno. I’m laying the points, Georgia defense bounces back from the SEC CCG
Kirby chokes worse than Harbaugh under pressure. All the pressure is on Kirby tonight. For Harbaugh it’s all gravy after beating OSU. I bet Michigan comes out aggressive. Having said that I don’t have a good feel one way or another.

doublewing

Running Back
Kirby chokes worse than Harbaugh under pressure. All the pressure is on Kirby tonight. For Harbaugh it’s all gravy after beating OSU. I bet Michigan comes out aggressive. Having said that I don’t have a good feel one way or another.
That and Georgia is coming off of a beatdown. That does a lot to hurt a team's confidence.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd be surprised if the over hit. Both teams defenses look better than their opponents offense by a significant margin, but I also kind of thing UGA is a pretender.

Bump this when they blow out Michigan and I'm drunk enough to call you a ball licker

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds