Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gemini Man (1 Viewer)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Personally I have only liked him in Men in Black. Everything else I just can’t buy him seriously as an actor.

The Pursuit of Happiness was the worst movie I have ever seen. That movie beats you down the entire time so much that by the end when things do go well for him you just don’t care because you’re clinically depressed.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Personally I have only liked him in Men in Black. Everything else I just can’t buy him seriously as an actor.

The Pursuit of Happiness was the worst movie I have ever seen. That movie beats you down the entire time so much that by the end when things do go well for him you just don’t care because you’re clinically depressed.
I thought Pursuit was decent. You clearly haven't seen Gemini Man if you think that's the worst movie ever.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot

Watch the movie "After Earth" and get back to me, playboy. That was his worst... probably worse than Gemini Man.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Watch the movie "After Earth" and get back to me, playboy. That was his worst... probably worse than Gemini Man.
tenor.gif

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Haven't seen Gemini Man, but After Earth was absolutely terrible.

I do think Will Smith has his fair share of good movies - Men in Black, Hitch, Bad Boys, Enemy of the State, Independence Day and I,Robot. But he has a long list of down right terrible movies too - Wild, Wild West, Pursuit of Happiness, Hancock, After Earth, Suicide Squad, Men in Black 2...

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Haven't seen Gemini Man, but After Earth was absolutely terrible.

I do think Will Smith has his fair share of good movies - Men in Black, Hitch, Bad Boys, Enemy of the State, Independence Day and I,Robot. But he has a long list of down right terrible movies too - Wild, Wild West, Pursuit of Happiness, Hancock, After Earth, Suicide Squad, Men in Black 2...
Haha I haven't thought about Wild, Wild West in a long time...wow that's a terrible movie

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG

The zombie movie wasn’t terrible and the original Independence Day was a pretty solid movie. Otherwise, most of his movies are high dollar flops. Basically, I’ll give him ‘Men in Black’ plus those other two. That’s about it IMO

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds