Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling degenerates GITT (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
KU +16
ISU -6
A&M -5.5
Oklahoma State -7
OU -16
Colorado +14
USC -13

*emotional Hedge*
Michigan State -4

theofficequote2.jpg

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
That army loss was fucking brutal. Up 42 at half and still didn’t cover
My account is down around $180 currently, I’ve made some plays that i haven’t posted here. UConn backdoor was brutal but i surprisingly hit every one of my other plays on Saturday. MSU, Unders in PennSt/Aub, Stanford and Duke all winners.

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
My account is down around $180 currently, I’ve made some plays that i haven’t posted here. UConn backdoor was brutal but i surprisingly hit every one of my other plays on Saturday. MSU, Unders in PennSt/Aub, Stanford and Duke all winners.
For some reason I thought Penn State hit the overs, that’s not too bad at all

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Anybody got a read on the Packers-Lions tonight? Packers are -11.5/-12 and o/u I'm getting is 50. Lions +12 and overs are tempting since Green Bay's defense is trash asshole this year. Any of you fuckers on this game?

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Anybody got a read on the Packers-Lions tonight? Packers are -11.5/-12 and o/u I'm getting is 50. Lions +12 and overs are tempting since Green Bay's defense is trash asshole this year. Any of you fuckers on this game?
I have 2Us on the Overs… I’m able to get 49 on my site.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I did the same. Less confident in the Lions covering than the overs. Knowing my betting trends Packers will cover and unders.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds