Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling degenerates 2023/2024

NFL is being very good to me
  • Mahomes over rushing yards 2u✅
  • Eagles over 1st half point total 13. 2U ✅
  • Titans +3 ✅
  • Baltimore -10 and under ✅ ✅
  • Colts +4.5 ❌
  • Atlanta -3.5 ✅
  • Steelers +2.5 ❌
  • Browns ML 2u +118✅
  • Tampa +5.5 ✅
Have giants +3.5 tonight

Season 3 Facepalm GIF

Just took Sam Hartman Heisman +2000.

If they beat OSU (I have them -4) and he stays healthy he'll be in New York. It's going to be a really interesting heisman race.

He's been the best qb so far. That's a good bet.

If I'm picking 5 finalists it's Caleb, Shadouche, Hartman, Jordan Travis, and Penix.

One of Caleb/Penix will be out of the playoff picture by thanksgiving largely due to schedule. Even if Caleb isn't he'll be the odds-on favorite and having a heisman already hurts his chances due to comparison to the field and his own performance last season, so I'd stay away.
Shadildo needs to go 8-4 to win, imo. Tough remaining schedule.
Travis/Hartman are in the same boat but I think Hartman gets the edge due to lack of surrounding weapons, stat padding, and the coverage notre dame will get when they're 11-0 with an ohio state win under their belts.

If I'm picking 5 finalists it's Caleb, Shadouche, Hartman, Jordan Travis, and Penix.

One of Caleb/Penix will be out of the playoff picture by thanksgiving largely due to schedule. Even if Caleb isn't he'll be the odds-on favorite and having a heisman already hurts his chances due to comparison to the field and his own performance last season, so I'd stay away.
Shadildo needs to go 8-4 to win, imo. Tough remaining schedule.
Travis/Hartman are in the same boat but I think Hartman gets the edge due to lack of surrounding weapons, stat padding, and the coverage notre dame will get when they're 11-0 with an ohio state win under their belts.
If Shadouche gets 8 wins I might drink bleach.

Williams is for sure the favorite and the best QB. I just think Hartman has taken Notre Dame to the next level and a real contender for the playoffs. If (big if) they can win out he will get the lions share of the credit.

Ewers is another good long shot because they have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way. Basically just have to stay healthy and beat Oklahoma.

What plays you guys like this weekend?

• Washington -16.5 vs Michigan state
  • Nebraska northern Illinois under 43.5
  • Bills -9.5
  • Ravens ML +146
  • Jets Cowboys under 38.5
@Eaton Beaver you got any plays?
Yes
Yes
Not sure about that one
No
Yes

Ohio +135
Missouri +170 (time for K St to crap themselves
Colorado/St over 60
Cockeye under 42
W Michigan +29

+150 Teaser of the Week: PHI -0.5 / SF -1 / DAL -2.5

Hockenson o50.5 / Goedert o47.5 for tonight +250

Memphis -13.5 against a BAD navy team. Should be able to get up two scores comfortably

Jordan Addison o50 receiving yards +100

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back