Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling degenerates 2023/2024 (4 Viewers)

Minute Man

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Penix has so much more pocket awareness than Milroe. I think Michigan will have to add plus pressure to affect him, but he will tear them apart with his receivers. Penix fucked me in the semis but I’m riding him in the championship game.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
I have a parlay on the line for $2000. I can change my pick. I have Josh Allen to throw for under 250 yards. Do I roll? Or switch it to him throwing for 2 tds?

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Washington's receivers are a step below Ohio St's. Michigan will lean on them and play keep away. I'm betting Michigan

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I took:
Michigan Alt Line -6.5
Over 55.5
Donovan Edwards over 30.5 rushing yards
Penix over 297.5 yards passing
Blake Corum under 104.5 rushing yards
Blake Corum to score 2+ TDs

I think that Washington could win this game. I also think there's an outside chance that Michigan could win this game something like 35-24

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Washington's receivers are a step below Ohio St's. Michigan will lean on them and play keep away. I'm betting Michigan
Washington's TOP WR is a step down... I think the group as a whole is better. You also have a significant advantage at QB and HC when comparing Wash to Ohio State.

Washington Over 25.5 2U
Washington +5.5 1U
Washington to win 1-10 +325 .5U

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Washington's TOP WR is a step down... I think the group as a whole is better. You also have a significant advantage at QB and HC when comparing Wash to Ohio State.

Washington Over 25.5 2U
Washington +5.5 1U
Washington to win 1-10 +325 .5U
I'm sure they looked better against PAC 12 defenses. I know everyone is high on Washington's offense but want do you think of their defense?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I'm sure they looked better against PAC 12 defenses. I know everyone is high on Washington's offense but want do you think of their defense?
I mean you look at Washington vs Texas and Oregon… both defenses gave up 17 ppg and Washington got into mid 30’s on both…

Their defense
Green Bay Packers Text Back GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

Michigan is the better team, but QB and HC are with Washington. I also could see Michigan choking under the pressure.

Last edited:

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Anybody betting this Husker game tonight? Nebraska is a 4.5 point dog. Is that a trap for Husker fans?

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
Anybody betting this Husker game tonight? Nebraska is a 4.5 point dog. Is that a trap for Husker fans?
I'll pry stay away from it. We haven't played well on the road other than the K-state game and I have a feeling we'll have a let down after the big win. Maybe ML Cockeye as an emotional hedge but it's hard putting money on them. JMO

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I'll pry stay away from it. We haven't played well on the road other than the K-state game and I have a feeling we'll have a let down after the big win. Maybe ML Cockeye as an emotional hedge but it's hard putting money on them. JMO
Yeah definitely a let down spot.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
No, home court is massive and I think Vegas is projecting a big game hangover.

If you think the big game hangover isn't a big deal then there is value on Nebraska.

This is a more mature team than others, so I am not saying that is or isn't. That is just my read on the line.

Last edited:

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Hypothetically, if we come out and don’t have a big game hangover and win by 8-12, should I read into it that we are legit team this year?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds