Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling degenerates 2023/2024 (5 Viewers)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I like that Eagles first half, just checked it live -9.5 on DK with a ton of juice but had a profit boost to make it work.

I'm on Rams +3 for the late game. something is not right with the bengals, outside of burrows calf, but they've been 0-2 before. I bet Rams 2.5 units, so of course the Bengals will win by 20.

Good Luck degens...

Also, if I can suck my own dick here, I'm 26-19-1 ATS in NFL this year. Split a $1000 pick 5 league with my cousin, and we track every pick and decide on our Top 5 each week. Of course, we are below .500 on the picks we submit. Love gambling!
gambling-addiction.gif

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I like that Eagles first half, just checked it live -9.5 on DK with a ton of juice but had a profit boost to make it work.

I'm on Rams +3 for the late game. something is not right with the bengals, outside of burrows calf, but they've been 0-2 before. I bet Rams 2.5 units, so of course the Bengals will win by 20.

Good Luck degens...

Also, if I can suck my own dick here, I'm 26-19-1 ATS in NFL this year. Split a $1000 pick 5 league with my cousin, and we track every pick and decide on our Top 5 each week. Of course, we are below .500 on the picks we submit. Love gambling!
Eagles have moved the ball at will almost but not scoring

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
That's a lot of betting being only week 3.

Hahah sorry, that is every game so far this season. Don't bet every game, even though I wish I did so far...

Since my cousin and I split our buy-in on the $1k pick em league, and live in different states, we have a google sheet and list the weeks slate and we separately pick every game against the spread, then on thursday we discuss which ones we like the best, and submit 5 to the Pick em contest. After 3 weeks, I'm basically a sharp, so fuck you steve fezzik and billy walters. lol

The actual NFL games I decide to bet on the apps...not as great!

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Fan duel leaning into this Kelce dating life.. he has a tab just for him.

I thought this bet was hilarious
1695951443139.png

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Does Purdue +115 make too much sense because I want Cockeye to lose?
Taking the Bears +6 tonight. There's a trend that is 2-22 when a team is coming off overtime and then playing on Thursday night. Washington is in a tough spot here.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds