Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkk (1 Viewer)

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
Does god really hate us THIS much?!?! To continue to put us through this much misery? We can’t at least have ONE year with a bowl game? Holy hell are we paying back all those years of having a nearly 40+ year bowl streak all at once? Are we some kind of joke? I’m mean I’m really at a loss for words here as to how we an have THIS bad of luck…… FFS I know we are a craptacular program but DAM!!! This is a little bit excessive….

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Does god really hate us THIS much?!?! To continue to put us through this much misery? We can’t at least have ONE year with a bowl game? Holy hell are we paying back all those years of having a nearly 40+ year bowl streak all at once? Are we some kind of joke? I’m mean I’m really at a loss for words here as to how we an have THIS bad of luck…… FFS I know we are a craptacular program but DAM!!! This is a little bit excessive….
The Simulation™

Its plan is being executed to perfection.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds