Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fucking nerds from northwestern won 7 (4 Viewers)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Normally I hope for a top 15 oc nationally…. I just hope Satt can be top 15 in the B1G next year
Not Happening No Way GIF

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Guys- I am over bitching about a team that had a losing record for 6 straight years having a losing season during the first year of a head coach that was known for losing seasons in the 1st year.

We are only hurting ourselves and the program calling for heads and acting like Rhule sucks.

Fuck all that and get ready to support this team next year. I can guaran damn tee that everyone of us will be right back here next fall ready to root on the squad. Can we all just realize the program has sucked and pray to God that Rhule does what he needs to do to turn this thing around? 8-5 next year after the bowl win. Fuck you all and GBR.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Sugarcoat it all you want, in year one Rhule did suck.
All that shit and you cut this? Come on. He picked Sims and the kid failed at a level that noone in their right mind would imagine.

Tony White? Top 15 D? Special Teams showing signs of progress?

Can't believe we won't give the benefit of the doubt for the injuries alone and that's not mentioning it was Frost's leftovers to begin with.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Guys- I am over bitching about a team that had a losing record for 6 straight years having a losing season during the first year of a head coach that was known for losing seasons in the 1st year.

We are only hurting ourselves and the program calling for heads and acting like Rhule sucks.

Fuck all that and get ready to support this team next year. I can guaran damn tee that everyone of us will be right back here next fall ready to root on the squad. Can we all just realize the program has sucked and pray to God that Rhule does what he needs to do to turn this thing around? 8-5 next year after the bowl win. Fuck you all and GBR.
Losing season next year guaranteed if Satt is OC. But you're right, we'll be watching and rooting.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
All that shit and you cut this? Come on. He picked Sims and the kid failed at a level that noone in their right mind would imagine.

Can't believe we won't give the benefit of the doubt for the injuries alone and that's not mentioning it was Frost's leftovers to begin with.
Tony Dubs about to be gone, my man.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
And people want to defend Rhule.
I think Rhule has his strengths and weaknesses.

Game management was a known weakness. He deserves blame for games he lost because if this.

I hope he finds a way to adjust to this.

I also think another known weakness is offense/qb development… reason why I think he needs to make a move there

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member

Some of our better players were "frost's leftovers" btw.

Rhule picked the QB and OC that ended up being the worst offense in program history. Special teams is still a wet fart. And Rhule's clock management sucks. Something he should be decent at at this point in his career. So yes, Rhule sucked in year one.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Some of our better plays were "frost's leftovers" btw.

Rhule picked the QB and OC that ended up being the worst offense in program history. Special teams is still a wet fart. And Rhule's clock management sucks. Something he should be decent at at this point in his career. So yes, Rhule sucked in year one.
How about Tony White, Jaylen Lloyd, Jimari Butler, Mikai Gbayor, Javin Wright, Marco Ortiz, Bryce Benhart, Ben Scott, Malachi Coleman.

I can go on but Rhule absolutely had a huge impact on a large number of exsiting and new players. I haven't been this excited about Nebraska's defense since 2009. The biggest issue was the turnovers 100% and that has been going on since Rhule was at Baylor.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds