Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Frost's Mental State

He’s an embarrassment. Has to be some 18 year old kid doesn’t it?
Yeah something like that. Lives on campus I think. Has a friend or his room mate on the team he says and his brothers all went to school in Lincoln or something. His twitter takes are atrocious.

This goes against all logic but I honestly hope the dude takes his wife and kid to a a private island resort the day after our last game and just chills there for a month to decompress and enjoy life and think about other things. Maybe hire some kind of outside analyst like @dsbigred1 said to comb through every inch of the status quo while he's gone and have a detailed report on his desk for when he returns. Come back in February with a refreshed perspective and ready to do this shit right.

giphy.gif

Hope he gets a nice long vacation , he needs it & might help refresh some things for him. I feel for him cuz I know he cares more about this program than anyone on this message board or the other one or prob anybody else in the state for that matter

I love how wrong he's been about everything only to keep yapping his fucking mouth, total idiot.
What little respect I had for him was gone after last week. I'm not saying we're world beaters on defense or anything but certainly improved and it's certainly carried this team in 2020. He went on to bitch and moan about how this defense is trash and Chins has done nothing right this year and how the staff on that side of the ball should be canned immediately due to no answers for offenses this year. I sat there reading it and wasn't sure how a person could be that publicly dumb and continue to say things. All respect was lost

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back