Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Frost and the black players on the team

I have heard that there is a pretty big rift between the players & coaches when it comes to injury management. Was told to look at how our players all have lingering injuries that never seem to heal. Martinez, Boobie, etc.

I can see that starting to boil dating back to summer BLM movement and the race inspired scrimmage brawl.

If I had one guess Alante Brown. His body language suggests he won't be here next year.
I wouldn't blame him. He seems better than some others getting PT. As for what's keeping him off the field I doubt it has anything to do with race but if you're black and not playing and white kids are..... would be easy to jump to that as a reason.

That’s all I heard. Black players mainly WR think he’s being preferential to the white players.
Must be the non-playing players way of making noise to be heard. Black Wandale is playing bc he’s good. Did black Manning do himself service by being a head case? Did black Betts learn the playbook? (Good kid and crazy talented but if you knew what I know about him then you’ll know his motor is wired differently). Did black Flemming show up for class and practice as required? Seriously the race thing is a joke. I don’t care if you’re orange just do your damn job! Fuck, if our receivers were Orange maybe the QBs could find them.

Must be the non-playing players way of making noise to be heard. Black Wandale is playing bc he’s good. Did black Manning do himself service by being a head case? Did black Betts learn the playbook? (Good kid and crazy talented but if you knew what I know about him then you’ll know his motor is wired differently). Did black Flemming show up for class and practice as required? Seriously the race thing is a joke. I don’t care if you’re orange just do your damn job! Fuck, if our receivers were Orange maybe the QBs could find them.
thank you for putting black in front of their names. I couldnt tell what race they were during the games

This is the dumbest shit of all time and pretty pathetic if true.

Alante Brown and Peanut Houston both tweeted out over the weekend "know your worth"

I'm just assuming at this point they'll both be gone in a few weeks.

Well I hope Houston and Nance leave. They obviously suck. We need to process some people so that we can bring in more transfers.

Well I hope Houston and Nance leave. They obviously suck. We need to process some people so that we can bring in more transfers.
I believe you're still limited by the amount of people new to the program each year. The 25 rule or whatever it is. So if you have 23 incoming freshman then you only have 2 spots for transfers. Of course there's other rules like counting back if you didn't fill tue prior years class and grey shirt and blue shirt and all that. Bottom line there's more than enough transfers already I don't think any more does anything for us. Our total count should have more than enough room.

Yeah there’s nothing to this, a player may think that they aren’t playing because of race , but maybe it’s because your work ethic is shit or you don’t run the right routes cuz you don’t study enough or you olé blocks because you’re too good for that.... , put in the work!! it doesn’t matter what color you are if you’re the best at what you do & do what you’re supposed to you’re going to play as evidenced by other players of different races seeing the field at other positions. & if you don’t want to do those things get your entitled ass out of the program because you’re dragging us down with that attitude .

Yeah there’s nothing to this, a player may think that they aren’t playing because of race , but maybe it’s because your work ethic is shit or you don’t run the right routes cuz you don’t study enough or you olé blocks because you’re too good for that.... , put in the work!! it doesn’t matter what color you are if you’re the best at what you do & do what you’re supposed to you’re going to play as evidenced by other players of different races seeing the field at other positions. & if you don’t want to do those things get your entitled ass out of the program because you’re dragging us down with that attitude .
Right. Wan'Dale seems to get plenty of snaps. He looks black to me.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back