Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Friday night open chat

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Lets get it on!

lets go start GIF

Top 5 favorite female body parts

% chance Zac Taylor Nebraksa’s Head Football Coach at some point in his coaching career?

What I was told about Martinez was about as big red kool aid you can imagine.

They are bullish on this offense in general, but they need to get the new faces up to speed and gel together.
Anything in particular you can expand on or we’ll just have to wait and see?

YES

GIVE US MORE KOOL AID
Yaaa there is some spiked kool aid right now, but I can see it. They have the pieces to be a really good team this year. I just think they need a few games to get their feet under them on offense.

- Need to develop chemistry between Martinez and the WRs
- Need to snap the ball
- Need to have 3 RBs emerge as reliable
- Then you have an OL that has 19 years left of eligibility if Miller starts at RG.

I think they have all the major pieces to the puzzle for what they need on offense. It is on Frost to put the damn thing together

How does Nash look development wise and what is his role for 2021?

How does Nash look development wise and what is his role for 2021?
If Chin/T were to build a NG for what they want it would be Nash physically. I want to see where he is at technique wise this spring.

I don't expect him to play a ton. I think he would be 3rd on the depth chart at NG right now which is not a bad thing.

Also, Daniels might be the most under appreciated player on this team.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back