Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Frankie on Omaha’s snow storm (1 Viewer)

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG

I actually remember thinking in the midst of my divorce how blissful my life would be if I had only been born with Down’s syndrome. That was a pretty low point in my life, but I’ve known two individuals that have it and are the happiest most amazing people I’ve met. That being said…

Get the down’s

R.50877c99df70a7acc65ecf0816db824e

Last edited:

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I actually remember thinking in the midst of my divorce how blissful my life would be if I had only been born with Down’s syndrome. That was a pretty low point in my life, but I’ve known two individuals that have it and are the happiest most amazing people I’ve met. That being said…

Get the down’s

R.50877c99df70a7acc65ecf0816db824e
Puts a new meaning to the “get the downs” reaction

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Snow day but no snow so far

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just mean in the Omaha area. Hope it comes our way, the ol Craftsman snow blower needs a workout. Been a few years
Gotta 30 year old Toro all fired up and ready to roll. I put new tires, beater bar, scraper blade, belt, spark plug, etc. on it last year and ... never used it. That dumb thing just keeps starting and spitting snow, and I hope the trend continues.

I do, however, hate having to mix gas & oil. This is the only remaining gas-powered appliance I have left in the fleet. Everything transitioned to battery over the last 5 years or so. They work great, IMO, but I don't have a monster yard to maintain anymore.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Gotta 30 year old Toro all fired up and ready to roll. I put new tires, beater bar, scraper blade, belt, spark plug, etc. on it last year and ... never used it. That dumb thing just keeps starting and spitting snow, and I hope the trend continues.

I do, however, hate having to mix gas & oil. This is the only remaining gas-powered appliance I have left in the fleet. Everything transitioned to battery over the last 5 years or so. They work great, IMO, but I don't have a monster yard to maintain anymore.
Love it. This is a 90s Craftsman. Got it serviced up a couple months ago, auger belt was replaced two years ago, it's ready to rock whenever. I got nothing battery powered lol love the gas too much

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member

yep. that is always annoying. i bought an electric snow shovel to do edges & sidewalks last go round. that thing is amazing

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds