Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Former UNL Chancellor Graham Spanier... (1 Viewer)

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Penn St shouldn’t be allowed to play football at all. Everything that was done illegally wouldn’t have happened if you take football completely out of this equation; therefore, this is 100% a football issue and the only way to punish all of these monsters is to harm the thing that they were attempting to protect.

Sidenote, Greg Schiano is named in the lawsuit between PSU and their insurance company as being one of, if not the first person to report he witnessed something happening.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Penn St shouldn’t be allowed to play football at all. Everything that was done illegally wouldn’t have happened if you take football completely out of this equation; therefore, this is 100% a football issue and the only way to punish all of these monsters is to harm the thing that they were attempting to protect.

Sidenote, Greg Schiano is named in the lawsuit between PSU and their insurance company as being one of, if not the first person to report he witnessed something happening.
Iirc, Mcqueary said that Tom Bradley told him that Schiano knew in the early 1990s, but both Bradley and Schiano have denied that under oath

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I haven’t, no. I know what you’re talking about however.
It’s worth a read if you’re interested. That’s how I got interested in it. That guy is a true hero. I can’t believe he wasn’t taken out. I probably should reread his book though. It’s been about 20 years. When you’re 20 years old you’re pretty naive to the crazy shit that was in the book.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Sadly I don’t think this stuff has stopped going on with the rich & powerful. It goes all the way to DC & they have just shifted to using illegals rather than runaways & the foster care system

The only conspiracy theory I believe is that pedophilia is much more widespread than we believe it to be. Now, I don’t believe everyone who disagrees with me is a terrible ChiMo. But I do believe it to be more common than the average person believes it to be.

Red Dog

Cornerback
Elite Member
The only conspiracy theory I believe is that pedophilia is much more widespread than we believe it to be. Now, I don’t believe everyone who disagrees with me is a terrible ChiMo. But I do believe it to be more common than the average person believes it to be.
How widespread do you think it is? Just curious

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think this is accurate. I had assumed very little until I talked to a guy in the PayPal department that reviews accounts for illegal activity. He probably exaggerated but I've been on the neurotic side with my kids ever since.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think this is accurate. I had assumed very little until I talked to a guy in the PayPal department that reviews accounts for illegal activity. He probably exaggerated but I've been on the neurotic side with my kids ever since.
What's the magnitude? 1 in 100? 1 in 1,000, 1 in 10,000? Less common?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds