Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Football Uniforms (2 Viewers)

ChildOfTheCorn

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
https://www.si.com/college/nebraska...out-nebraska-s-football-uniforms-01j2ygwb62nk

Any thoughts on this? What would you like to see for uniforms? Once per year alternates or more variation or keep everything the same. I think Adidas has proven to do a poor job in curating alternate jerseys for us and other programs. However, I do think both versions of the blackshirt uniforms were some of the best, maybe Scott's best move as HC.

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’m still a fan of throwbacks as alternates. The ones from the 50s I think with the gray facemasks were awesome. I’m not too into random alternates. Use something from our past.

doublewing

Running Back
I’m still a fan of throwbacks as alternates. The ones from the 50s I think with the gray facemasks were awesome. I’m not too into random alternates. Use something from our past.
I like the stripes on the shoulders and the simple look of the 70's. Most of the newer uniforms just seem overdone and I'm not a fan of any that go all black. There has to be some red in there otherwise it's not NU.

artworks-000174744448-v2oe6b-t500x500.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds