Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Fong Bombs 6/1 (1 Viewer)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Crystal balls rolling in for 2023 WR Jaidyn Doss today👀

R.66cb135082360a515ee37049e721099f

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thanks goodness. This will help get me off my kick of letting good 500 mile radius players go elsewhere for a few days.

.......we should get players from KC on yearly basis though....

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I think Applewhite will also carry his weight on the recruiting trail. Cruit, Cruit, Cruit
I mean Applewhite is a big reason we got Mathis.... Also, the only reason we got Allen.

I don't know if he is the on the level with Busch or Mickey, but I think he is going to be a very solid recruiter.

I think Guinta is a massive fucking hire too.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Thanks goodness. This will help get me off my kick of letting good 500 mile radius players go elsewhere for a few days.

.......we should get players from KC on yearly basis though....
KC recruiting has been non existent since Garrison(?) left. One of the reasons I wanted him for the OL coach initially.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
All for naught if they don’t win this year.
Helps stack the deck if Frost continues to put a poorly coached team on the field. Pelini & Solich left completely empty cupboards when they were shown the door. If he does learn how to coach then we are in better shape talent wise. I get the feeling that Mickey could be retained by Turd if Frost is asked to leave.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Helps stack the deck if Frost continues to put a poorly coached team on the field. Pelini & Solich left completely empty cupboards when they were shown the door. If he does learn how to coach then we are in better shape talent wise. I get the feeling that Mickey could be retained by Turd if Frost is asked to leave.
This is why I always found it so odd to see Nebraska fans actively cheering for Bo and Riley to miss on recruits at the end of their runs. Regardless of who the head coach is here every Nebraska fan should want there to be as much talent on the roster as possible.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Of the WR targets so far it seems like Doss might be ready to commit so he doesn't lose his spot.

I believe we will take 2-3 WRs. Getting Doss would be important because we desperately need some recruiting mojo in the area he is from.

After that it is a toss up between Miller and Manning. Miller seems to have a connection to Mickey and other players on the roster while Manning is a long time target also from the area we need to absolutely reconnect with.

I say 2-3 WRs because our 3rd would presumably be Malachi Coleman but I'm not so sure he ends up a WR. He might outgrow that position. TE or DE seems to be the direction his body is headed. Maybe I'm wrong.

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is why I always found it so odd to see Nebraska fans actively cheering for Bo and Riley to miss on recruits at the end of their runs. Regardless of who the head coach is here every Nebraska fan should want there to be as much talent on the roster as possible.
I had friends & relatives that were basically rooting against Riley & the Huskers the day he was hired. They wanted him gone before he had even sat in his chair because he was an outsider. So much for giving someone a chance. Bo's recruiting got so bad at the end and the coaching flaws were exposed even more without the talent Callahan recruited. I honestly think Bo missed Carl Pelini more than we realized. Seems like Bo became even more of a mental case after Carl had to leave town for banging the Booster's Wife's and other digressions. Maybe he would listen to his Wing Man Carl or Carl was the brains behind the operation.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Of the WR targets so far it seems like Doss might be ready to commit so he doesn't lose his spot.

I believe we will take 2-3 WRs. Getting Doss would be important because we desperately need some recruiting mojo in the area he is from.

After that it is a toss up between Miller and Manning. Miller seems to have a connection to Mickey and other players on the roster while Manning is a long time target also from the area we need to absolutely reconnect with.

I say 2-3 WRs because our 3rd would presumably be Malachi Coleman but I'm not so sure he ends up a WR. He might outgrow that position. TE or DE seems to be the direction his body is headed. Maybe I'm wrong.
I think you take Coleman as an ATH and just see where he fits in.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds