Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Flemming: I wasn’t wrong (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Doesn't sound like a big deal. The way Frost put it makes it sound like things are shaping up nicely at receiver.

pnzJTq3.gif

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Doesn't sound like a big deal. The way Frost put it makes it sound like things are shaping up nicely at receiver.

pnzJTq3.gif
I love the quote about him liking how things look at WR? There has never been a more appropriate time for the press to interject with “what specifically do you like about it, Scott? Or is that statement complete bullshit?”

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I love the quote about him liking how things look at WR? There has never been a more appropriate time for the press to interject with “what specifically do you like about it, Scott? Or is that statement complete bullshit?”
Maybe Scott is turned on by White Walk-Ons. Not sure how he can look at our Receiver Room and think anything but WTF. heck friggin Cockeye has better receivers than us for the first time in like..... ever.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ready for football to be done this year.

1606789671458.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
No, I don’t have a Twitter. This and RRS are the extent of my social networking. Some pretty good follows?
Former players, current players, recruits, coaches, former teammates, sports journalists, sports media companies = 99% of the people he follows.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
No, I don’t have a Twitter. This and RRS are the extent of my social networking. Some pretty good follows?
So good, our freshmen are transferring to FIU

Edit: I honestly don’t know but they were talking about him following Candace Owens like he was a disciple of Joseph Goebbels or something.

I get that social justice and politics have to be forced into everything including college football but if somebody’s Twitter follows is a factor in whether you transfer or not, you’re a giant pussy.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds