Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Feeling so fortunate (1 Viewer)

kevost

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
I’m pretty happy to be living our best lives with the kiddos. Hope I’m not screwing them up too much. View attachment 38168
My kids gave me about 3 hours of sleep last night. Love them to death but good god almighty today is gonna be fun. I swear they staggered waking up every hour. I get to go to work and get a break. Wife is home with an almost 2 year old and 3 month old all day. She’s got her hands full.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I’m pretty happy to be living our best lives with the kiddos. Hope I’m not screwing them up too much. View attachment 38168
Old School Yes GIF

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Hell yeah. Came home the other day to my wife and daughter in the front yard. Wife had picked up a small water/yard toy and hooked it up to the hose. 3 year old was having a hell of a time. Ran up to me, grabbed my hand and said "COME ON DADDY!" Game on kid

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Hell yeah. Came home the other day to my wife and daughter in the front yard. Wife had picked up a small water/yard toy and hooked it up to the hose. 3 year old was having a hell of a time. Ran up to me, grabbed my hand and said "COME ON DADDY!" Game on kid
She's 3 already???

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds