Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Feeling good after a win, and stupidity of last night (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Feels good the next day doesn't it?

Without reviewing all my posts from last night, hope I didn't offend or type anything incredibly stupid during my drunken celebration stupor. My mouth even tasted like an ash tray after smoking cigars with my brother. This shit needs to happen more often.

GBR!!

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
That only sounds like partial regret with no mention of having to chew your arm off to get away from the creature you bedded the evening before (Coyote ugly) without waking her. Those are the drunken evenings and regretful mornings that stay with a fella and cause him to rethink the choices he's making.

Or so I'm told. šŸ˜

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Depnding on HOW drunk an 'ash tray' is better than a lot of other things you could be tasting

aps,504x498,small,transparent-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
That only sounds like partial regret with no mention of having to chew your arm off to get away from the creature you bedded the evening before (Coyote ugly) without waking her. Those are the drunken evenings and regretful mornings that stay with a fella and cause him to rethink the choices he's making.

Or so I'm told. šŸ˜
ā€œOr so Iā€™m toldā€..... :ROFLMAO:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds