Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

February Recruiting Thread (2 Viewers)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Under Frost we always sent out a fuck ton of offers
bafac064-bbf0-460a-9a3a-45fac1400e4b_text.gif

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Doing some late night work. Have YouTube TV on in the background. Over hear the promo for the local news, anchor says something like "...and a five star quarterback is not staying at Nebraska..." Panic! Realize it's a recorded show from months ago.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Yeah. He's ambidextrous. Had a clip on sportscenter a few years back iirc.

He's got no offers as of now so it doesn't look like it's a skill that's in super high demand
Yep, he started in Nebraska and started posting clips on Twitter/Tiktok. A couple “QB gurus” shared them and it blew up for a bit.

I can’t remember if he was here for any high school but he transferred down to Texas and then transferred to another school without even playing at the first. Sounds like they are back now.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Interesting and kinda unbelievable fact but Mikey was one of the first Nebraska high schoolers to have “NIL” deals. Before he moved my brother worked with the family on the accounting side of it

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I don't know the kid, but what I do know is that QBs usually get offered pretty early and he doesn't appear to have ANY offers. (From my cursory research on 24/7)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds