Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fathers Day thread (1 Viewer)

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
Spent the whole day floating in our pool with baseball games on... Invited the old man to join me. Fam circled in and out of the pool which was fine with me. Then grilled some burgers and brats.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Got home a half day early from a camping trip to TN. I - like the stubborn old fool that I am - drove straight through from Chattanooga yesterday, so I spent the am unloading the camper, cleaning out systems, etc.

FaceTimed my daughter in Scottsdale mid-day, then grabbed my 95 1/2 year old Dad and my son and took everyone to Goldberg’s for a bite to eat.

Chilling in the cool basement watching the CWS and plotting an evening attack on Mrs. LHR’s ladyparts.

All in all, a fine day with the potential to extend that goodness into the night. Can’t ask for much more than that.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m in Iceland with the family. We went to a kid friendly pool this morning which both kids loved, then had brunch at my wife’s aunt’s house, then took my oldest to a simulated flyover of Iceland which may be the happiest that I’ve ever seen him in his life. After that went to dinner at my wife’s cousin’s house and watched my kids play with their Icelandic second cousins. Skál!
Be safe over there, amigo!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds