Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Fanduel odds to win the West (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Winning the West is just greedy. Would much rather scramble to 6-6 and know that everything is fixed and we are on now on a rocket ride to the moon.

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
The same idiots that bought into the year two hype and bet Adrian Martinez to win the Heisman, will be the same morons betting Nebraska to win the West.
I wouldn't compare these two personally, he had a similar freshman season to Trevor Lawrence, sadly he just peaked in year 1 and that was that.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wouldn't compare these two personally, he had a similar freshman season to Trevor Lawrence, sadly he just peaked in year 1 and that was that.
Not all that close to Lawrence. 17/8 on 2600 vs. 30/4 on 3200.

That said, the year he has somewhat long shotty Heisman odds, it wasn't a bad bet for what we knew at the time

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
I am always baffled at this type of stuff....how is that possible?

Lots of close losses + easier sched = Much better season. Someone help me out.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I am always baffled at this type of stuff....how is that possible?

Lots of close losses + easier sched = Much better season. Someone help me out.
Nebraska gets a lot of action on these types of bets given the fan base. So Vegas prices it so that way if for some reason it happens they don't lose their ass.

I would probably bet both MN and IA if I were to bet it.

doublewing

Running Back
Nebraska gets a lot of action on these types of bets given the fan base. So Vegas prices it so that way if for some reason it happens they don't lose their ass.

I would probably bet both MN and IA if I were to bet it.
That and many people still subscribe to the notion that Nebraska can flip the script because of the name and program history. People that will bet on them to win the West either are CFB fans that don't follow the program closely enough or are part of the NU fan contingent that think Frost will succeed one day, despite 4 years of evidence of what his program is.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds