Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ethan Nation of domination making moves (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
👀
wrestling the nation of domination GIF by WWE

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Kid is a stud... Probably push for PT this year in a deep room.

I think he is a kid that will make the staff uncomfortable having him on the sidelines this year.

Any ballpark of the top 5 or so guys who we should expect to forgo redshirts this year/get decent PT?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Any ballpark of the top 5 or so guys who we should expect to forgo redshirts this year/get decent PT?
Fields
Princewill
Leonard
Alvano

Those 4 I feel like have a really good opportunity

Doss I think he almost has to
Nation I think forces their hand given how he can help in special teams too
Coleman I think physically he is ready but mentally I don't trust him yet. With what @ShortSideOption shared yesterday I am hopeful that with Betts out it almost forces Coleman to step up.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Fields
Princewill
Leonard
Alvano

Those 4 I feel like have a really good opportunity

Doss I think he almost has to
Nation I think forces their hand given how he can help in special teams too
Coleman I think physically he is ready but mentally I don't trust him yet. With what @ShortSideOption shared yesterday I am hopeful that with Betts out it almost forces Coleman to step up.
Can't believe I forgot about Alvano. He'll take over PK duties at some point this year and might be our starting K when the season starts. Bleek is no bueno. Fields is another good call. He would fall into the same category that @Stenge85 mentioned above.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Can't believe I forgot about Alvano. He'll take over PK duties at some point this year and might be our starting K when the season starts. Bleek is no bueno. Fields is another good call. He would fall into the same category that @Stenge85 mentioned above.
I normally am historically not the best at super 6 predictions... This one I feel really good about...

Bleekrode apparently started getting the yips in spring. Crazy he was solid last year when he settled in but can't have a head case kicking.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I normally am historically not the best at super 6 predictions... This one I feel really good about...

Bleekrode apparently started getting the yips in spring. Crazy he was solid last year when he settled in but can't have a head case kicking.

Bleek was pretty meh. Basically was garbage at everything 40 yards+

Good super 6 picks though

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Off the top of my head he was 8/9 down the stretch... That is what I was referencing. I am not going to die on the hill for or against him. All I know was down the stretch he was pretty good.
I'd also submit that *often*, relying a true freshman kicker has a lot of bumps in the road, regardless of how much of a stud they may already be, or developing into. I think Alvano will be very good for us, but kicking is hugely mental, and I wouldn't rush him out there before he's ready for it if we have someone serviceable.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Hard to believe we had Cam locked up and the corch dropped him.. then somehow he was available again for Rhule to get
I really wonder why he was available? something doesn't seem right with his recruiting.

I don't have any info here, I just find it weird we landed a 4* DE, fire chins, he decommits for months and he is still available with us being his only viable option.... Something just seems off

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds