Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ethan Nation not N (2 Viewers)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Along with Nation, a handful of walk-on players were removed from the NU roster this week.

Freshman brothers Trevon Kinchen and Javon Kinchen are no longer on the NU roster. Trevon was a 5-foot-11, 215-pound running back, while Javon was a 5-foot-11, 180-pound defensive back out of Miami.

Elkhorn South running back Cole Ballard, Columbus Lakeview fullback Landon Ternus, and junior punter Jacob Hohl are also no longer listed on the official NU roster.

The team returned over the weekend to begin summer workouts and OTA practices. Nebraska held its first of 14 OTA workouts on Tuesday.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Along with Nation, a handful of walk-on players were removed from the NU roster this week.

Freshman brothersTrevon Kinchen and Javon Kinchen are no longer on the NU roster. Trevon was a 5-foot-11, 215-pound running back, while Javon was a 5-foot-11, 180-pound defensive back out of Miami.

Elkhorn South running back Cole Ballard, Columbus Lakeview fullback Landon Ternus, and junior punter Jacob Hohl are also no longer listed on the official NU roster.

The team returned over the weekend to begin summer workouts and OTA practices. Nebraska held its first of 14 OTA workouts on Tuesday.
Bummer on Ternus. Dude had some freak track numbers if I remember right. And I kind of had a connection to him I thought about digging into.

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
Not trying to be "that guy" when we lose someone and just brush it under the rug, but we are trying to start some bigger corners. It's why we were trying everything we could to get Hartzog to safety. It's why we went after Blye Hill. It's why we are still actively pursuing a portal corner.

I won't say "not a big deal" because corner is super thin IMO with Blye Hill hurt, but I think there's some reason behind this one. It's not like we are losing a starter. We are losing a guy that wanted to be in the mix opposite Tommi HIll and he was third at best behind Blye Hill and Bootle (who somehow is bigger than him).

Last edited:

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
He was expected to be in the rotation this year at corner and a return man. Not ideal.
I think he was closer to the competing for playing time category, along with Hill, Bootle, Charles and Hartzog. If he left I would assume that he wasn't winning that competition. He might have even fallen behind Safeeullah and didn't want to go against Tarver.

Wish him the best, but this doesn't affect our team much at all.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bummer… always thought this kid was crazy athletic.
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

^EN against Big 10 receivers

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds