Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ernest to Michigan (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
When Daddy has issues with his buddy being fired and wants some other former DONU connection to be names HC but doesn't get his way...THIS is how he pouts and kicks and screams...pathetic...
Frustrated Maya Erskine GIF by HULU

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Who is building the new facilities?
"About 35 to 40 workers are on the site now, and the size of the workforce should peak at around 200 to 250, said Chad Wiles, executive president and chief operating officer at Lincoln-based Hausmann Construction, the construction manager on the project."

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
One of the few times I'm glad there is a TC, there will probably be some consequences for their actions.
I doubt it. Ashton and Cooper are still on the team, aren't they? I think they'd be more concerned about those two rather than a cousin.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Hausmann is at least doing part of it. They had a big crane with their name up on it outside the stadium all season.
They are general

I don't know on which thread this hilarious tweet belongs to, but (sorry if you're on this board, Sautter) "forced" to play is one way to look at it. He seems to really enjoy when Nebraska kids don't commit to NU.

Two Gomer Piles

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

I don't know on which thread this hilarious tweet belongs to, but (sorry if you're on this board, Sautter) "forced" to play is one way to look at it. He seems to really enjoy when Nebraska kids don't commit to NU.

I'm not Sautter, but I assume "forced" = "forced into duty" after Henrich went down with injury

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds