Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Emmett Johnson > Anthony Grant (1 Viewer)

huskersoup

Linebacker
Elite Member
Does anyone disagree at this point? I don’t think Emmett is anything special by any means, but he takes what’s available to him far, far more than AG. He’s pretty good at getting skinny and has a little bit of wiggle to him. Loved him trucking their DT today.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Who Knows Idk GIF

Yeah IDK

GBR305

Linebacker
He's currently the best back in the room. We need to portal/JUCO one in & get a high schooler as well

YankeesJunkie

Linebacker
It felt like EJ was dead to rights last year and now feels part of the RB solution moving forward. I do not think he is a starter moving past this year, but you would like someone better than EJ next year as well.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
Does anyone disagree at this point? I don’t think Emmett is anything special by any means, but he takes what’s available to him far, far more than AG. He’s pretty good at getting skinny and has a little bit of wiggle to him. Loved him trucking their DT today.
I disagree. I think Emmett is definitely special.

He's quick, great first move and the speed to house it if he breaks one.

He needs a bit more thickness to be every down, but he's very good. Not AA, but very good.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds