Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

DONU -3 vs Michigan St (1 Viewer)

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
I’m feeling like this Saturday will be a Rhule statement game
He’s going to coach them hard this week. The 7 year monkey that has been on this programs back is gonna get body slammed off against a team that is ready for the season to be over.
You could tell by Rhules attitude after the game yesterday he’s getting ready to level this group up (when in reality even thru the flaws yesterday was our most comfortable win yet this yr)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m feeling like this Saturday will be a Rhule statement game
He’s going to coach them hard this week. The 7 year monkey that has been on this programs back is gonna get body slammed off against a team that is ready for the season to be over.
You could tell by Rhules attitude after the game yesterday he’s getting ready to level this group up (when in reality even thru the flaws yesterday was our most comfortable win yet this yr)
I "might" actually agree with this.

You no longer get the feeling the wheels will fall off as you're watching their games. This team always seems like it's in control. They also respond well to adversity.

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
I "might" actually agree with this.

You no longer get the feeling the wheels will fall off as you're watching their games. This team always seems like it's in control. They also respond well to adversity.
He’d building a group of tough bastards
All the meltdowns thru the years/ Rhule & White have washed that shit away in half a season
Playing thru all the adversity with injuries & turnovers is gonna pay big rewards in the seasons ahead
Eventually the offense will become formidable. There’s alot of young dudes contributing.
Rhule is gonna get us where Bo had us pretty quick & the way he does things will take us past where Bo had us

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
SP+ has us as almost an identical team to Minnesota.
Minnesota: #49 overall, offense #87, defense #18
DONU: #51 overall, offense #93, defense #15
Crazy. For what it's worth...

Michigan St: #74 overall, offense #103, defense #40
Maryland: #31 overall, offense #44, defense #31
Wisconsin: #27 overall, offense #63, defense #12
Cockeye: #36 overall, offense #120, defense #1

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds