Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Doge coin

I’m no expert but Cardano is at $1.44 right now and supposed to be 5-10 bucks by next winter 🤷🏽‍♂️ Threw 200 at it for shits and giggys.

There’s nothing to “study” for this stuff. Just guess and hope you’re right.
I watch a few crypto guys on youtube who day trade and treat it like a religion. Any “advice” i take comes from them, and it can still be pretty hit or miss

I watch a few crypto guys on youtube who day trade and treat it like a religion. Any “advice” i take comes from them, and it can still be pretty hit or miss
A friend of mine from HS has like 40,000 something twitter followers (for crypto) and I get my "advice" from him and make some of my own picks as well. Still pretty much a crap shoot most of the time.

If any of you every have any regrets on life, just remember you aren’t the guy who bought $1,000 of doge this summer at $0.002 and got impatient and sold it for a $300 profit. That guy would have had $250,000 this morning if my math is correct.

That guy is me.

Last edited:
If any of you every have any regrets on life, just remember you aren’t the guy who bought $1,000 of doge this summer at $0.002 and got impatient and sold it for a $300 profit. That guy would have had $500,000 this morning if my math is correct.

That guy is me.
That's why I'm holding this shit until it's $0 or retirement right now money. I have like 50k coins at .008 but I did sell like 12k a few months ago, which makes me sad.

It's not ever going to be at BTC price, obviously...but if it gets up to $50-$100 bucks in 5-10 years, who knows. These fuckin Zoomers love Doge...

If any of you every have any regrets on life, just remember you aren’t the guy who bought $1,000 of doge this summer at $0.002 and got impatient and sold it for a $300 profit. That guy would have had $500,000 this morning if my math is correct.

That guy is me.
Only 190k. 500k coins at .38. Does that make you feel better?

giphy.gif

A friend of mine from HS has like 40,000 something twitter followers (for crypto) and I get my "advice" from him and make some of my own picks as well. Still pretty much a crap shoot most of the time.
Good ole boy down at the COOP is pretty in tune with this crypto stuff. Pick his brain every Wednesday over a cup of coffee.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back