Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Do you think Frost cares at all he’s considered by many the worst coach of all time at Nebraska? (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have to run the worst tenure of all time tournament still so we will find out if he can top #2 overall seed Chad Morris if they both go chalk. Decided to give it a cooling off period because I didn't expect him to get shit canned this early in the year

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
He’d have to shoulder blame, and I’m not sure he’s capable of doing that. In his walnut, he thinks everyone else is to blame.
If you've watched any of his press conferences over the last several years he's not very good at taking accountability. If half of the rumors we've heard are true he's got bigger problems to be concerned with and I'm sure his giant ego won't let him take much of the blame for his horrendous tenure.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
His arrogance and ego will prevent him from showing it on the outside but I gotta believe this is killing him inside. To go from being viewed the savior to being called the WOAT. He surrounded himself with the wrong people. Sometimes you need someone who holds you accountable, calls you on your BS. If even 10% of the behind the scenes stories are true he just isn't Power5 Head Coach material. I think the most telling statement was when he said he was hoping to find more time for Hunting & Fishing. Most coaches say they want to find more time for their family. Is he even in his kids life's or is he more concerned with partying, shooting ducks, golfing and chasing tail?

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
I figured he was the same sort of psychopath as Harbaugh where getting his nuts cut off by Turd would've motivated him to get shit right by whatever means necessary this season. Clear the dude was pretty much checked out and this season was lost. Should've just fucking settled last year instead of wasting the boys' season.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'm sure he cares and is hurt. But doubt he can take the necessary blame onto himself. He failed miserably, but will likely put most of the blame on others.

He is set for life $ wise. That should offset the pain of being fired and losing so much and so badly, but when guys get to the level of having been paid 30+ million (IDK the exact amount he's gotten but it is probably higher than 40 mil), they also get an ego of entitlement. I think he had that ego regardless, but being paid so much money, and being told he is the golden boy for most of his life, I doubt he even realizes his ego won't allow him to face reality.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Matty D?
No, I'm sorry that's his everyday side piece.
Word on the street is that Matty D and some of the power Boosters like the Peed's had started to distance themselves from Frost. Didn't want the stink of going down with the ship. I can totally see Matty D turning on Frost as all he has in his life for work is Nebraska football, and his investment in Gate 25.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Really a sad story all the way around. It could be a 30 for 30 someday. Stunning.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds