Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Depth Chart (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
E-cyKCFVgAsUHdP

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s so ridiculous
If your offense is too complicated for the 4 star kids to grasp it…it is time to simplify your passing game
Also, it sounds like every WR fucked up their routes last week at one point or another. So if literally EVERYONE can't grasp it, it's probably too complicated.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
That WR depth chart really disappoints me. How the fuck can we not get Betts and Manning to the top of the chart. I mean, I like Martin but we have to get those other 2 on the field. Also, I know Brody Belt is a fine athlete but I'd like to see Nixon and Brown more.
Two points to remember:
1. That depth chart should be taken with a grain of salt anyway. It's never been a linear progression in terms of going to second string under HCSF.

2. If confidence is really the issue with guys like Manning, for example, this will be the week to change it all. They'll have plenty of opportunities to build confidence.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds