Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

December recruiting thread (3 Viewers)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
He was the best player in the state of Nebraska. Some people are fixated on his height or measurables, which are average. But all the kid does is make plays over and over again and is the most dominant player on the field.
This is a little much…I think he earned a scholly but to say he’s the most dominant on the field…
Billie Joe Armstrong Question GIF by Green Day

COYS

Linebacker
This is a little much…I think he earned a scholly but to say he’s the most dominant on the field…
Billie Joe Armstrong Question GIF by Green Day
I watched Westside live multiple times this year. Benning was the best player on the field each time. Whether it be at WR, returning kicks, or plays on defense. He was the best football player in Nebraska this year.

Herbie

Quarterback
I'm mixing him up with the kid that was committed to Missouri and didn't make it academically. Maybe ended up at Wyoming?
What’s up with all these Omaha linemen turning into flops before they get to college.

Bswain1980

Defensive Lineman
He’s slow by P5 standards and had no other commitable offers. He also played for a team that was vastly more talented than any other team in the state. Lots of kids who are dominant at his current level don’t end up shining in P5.
No other commitable offers? Calling bullshit on that.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds