Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Deans writing a book? (1 Viewer)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Yeah, I guess I am. I don't really do much over there anymore except just read from time to time. When they made the move to Tater Island, they basically didn't tell anyone anything and just set up accounts for the Rivals mods and expected everyone to just follow them over there. I believe a few didn't even activate their accounts at Tater Island. There are a couple Callahan nut hangers that went over there and moderate, but I think that Dean and Mongo do most of the moderating. I think pretty much everyone involved with the Tater Island Husker site is an idiot and think the writing on Rivals is 100% better than those turds.

You poor baby!!

I won as I always do in the end

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
When they made the move to Tater Island, they basically didn't tell anyone anything and just set up accounts for the Rivals mods and expected everyone to just follow them over there.
Incredible

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
I just placed a bet on Dean winning the Pulitzer Prize, especially after seeing his talents in his first smash book

1600788351.01.S001.LXXXXXXX.jpg
It worries me that he sold enough copies of that to go after writing a second book. Anyone know how many that first one sold?

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, I guess I am. I don't really do much over there anymore except just read from time to time. When they made the move to Tater Island, they basically didn't tell anyone anything and just set up accounts for the Rivals mods and expected everyone to just follow them over there. I believe a few didn't even activate their accounts at Tater Island. There are a couple Callahan nut hangers that went over there and moderate, but I think that Dean and Mongo do most of the moderating. I think pretty much everyone involved with the Tater Island Husker site is an idiot and think the writing on Rivals is 100% better than those turds.

You poor baby!!
Yeah you always seemed a bit out of place on that mod team

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
What are the Over/Unders on misspellings and grammatical errors? Any chance he mentions Bo Pelini yelling at him to the point that he appeared to cry?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds