Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean's Sponsor (1 Viewer)

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG

insensitive GIF

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean running a lucrative website and closing threads and banning people whenever he wants is pretty alpha.

People starting dumb threads on his website just so they can run over here to bitch about it is beta and sad.

I'm a proud beta bitch.
I don't even have a vagina, but you must refer to me as bitch anyway.

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
Dean is just pimping himself out these days. Content has really gone down hill so he needs to figure out other ways to put some Pesos in his pocket as I am sure you aren't the only subscriber leaving. He is above having Journalistic Integrity anymore as he's now more focused on kissing ass and finding his next new revenue stream.
It is much different environment without Nate C on RRS. Nate actually had content and understood recruiting and evaluation at a level that was worth paying for.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
It is much different environment without Nate C on RRS. Nate actually had content and understood recruiting and evaluation at a level that was worth paying for.
Absolutely. Any shred of journalism or insight went out the door with that guy (even though his content dried up like crazy during Covid). Now the site has fully morphed into an online version of one of Dean's "McCook Elk Lodge Presents: Go Big Brunch" appearances.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you guys only knew how many times @HuskerGarrett and I cried into each others shoulders at our weekly mod meetings from the mean things you've said about/to us you might not think Dean is so sensitive. Keep putting on that brave face for these unempathetic assholes Gary. Us giants of husker message boards have difficult lives.
And billions of likes…nice work brother! Post to like ratio checks out.

LOL.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean running a lucrative website and closing threads and banning people whenever he wants is pretty alpha.

People starting dumb threads on his website just so they can run over here to bitch about it is beta and sad.
Smacking all the bitches with this post. LOL.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds