Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Deanisms (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
"you guys keep asking and I keep telling you this situation is fluid. Once I have information, like I always do, I'll share what I can but for now I've got to respect my journalism integrity and not say anything" (that will lose my access to anything any of you could get from anyone of your insiders b/c I really don't have any connections).

"Stop bringing up Nate, that situation is over and he has moved on..."

"We've known about this for a long time now but are now able to post some other information we also knew before we were able to post anything about it...brought to you by Pie and Salsa."

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
did you see his new sponsor? Special facial creme designed to make a person look more youthful!
*HOL podcast intro music*

Dean: "Guys, you rub this stuff on your face when you get up in the morning, it's a game changer. Really great stuff and we're proud to have them as our new sponsor."

Sipple: "I put some on my three-cheese, chicken enchiladas at Los Portales the other day... Not good, amigo"

huskin1

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Needs to just use his computer and have spellcheck act as his sponsor

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds