Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking DEAN LOL (1 Viewer)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Maybe give him ideas for a play call poster. Would kill to see Dean's reaction.

View attachment 14843
Dean's Reaction

orgasm jizz GIF

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Watching Big Red Wrapup and Dean is a slob. Hes wearing a sport coat over a polo shirt. Is big red wrapup so poor they have to use a xbox to replay the game? Jay Moore uses an Xbox controller to highlight certain plays.
It’s a terrible look. Always has been. A t shirt would be way better

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anyone know Danny Noonan? Maybe we can set up our own little NIL program through tPB to sponsor players. We could sponsor Maverick paying him to wear custom printed tPB shirts or hats when being interviewed by Deab. They could say things like:
-I'm here for the Pie & Salsa

Or have our Deab Jumpman Logo on them

We could put all kinds of Deab'isms on them
Best idea I’ve heard in months!

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Like it is a pretty simple fix.

Hey Maverick how does it feel to be named after a Tom Cruise character?
Did you watch the sequal?
Do you think your parents boned during the movie and that inspired your name?
How do you think your strengths will help the future of the defense?

All are better questions than his.
@Husker Priapism has us close to getting a media pass so we might need some questions like this whenever we get in that press room

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Watching Big Red Wrapup and Dean is a slob. Hes wearing a sport coat over a polo shirt. Is big red wrapup so poor they have to use a xbox to replay the game? Jay Moore uses an Xbox controller to highlight certain plays.
They are using a film software like Hudl, Xos, or DV Sports. Those use video game remotes or special custom remotes to control the film.

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG
So when the Tater Island guys were in New Jersey, Dean got lost trying to find the stadium parking. When they finally arrived, Dean was in a panic and they left the car in a hurry and went into the stadium.

Four+ hours later they arrive back to the car to find all the lights on, the doors unlocked, and the engine still running. Deab forgot to turn the car off and secure the vehicle. Dean is one cool customer…..

ATX Husker

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
So when the Tater Island guys were in New Jersey, Dean got lost trying to find the stadium parking. When they finally arrived, Dean was in a panic and they left the car in a hurry and went into the stadium.

Four+ hours later they arrive back to the car to find all the lights on, the doors unlocked, and the engine still running. Deab forgot to turn the car off and secure the vehicle. Dean is one cool customer…..
Actually it was 10 hours according to Sip, they arrived @ 4pm and left @ almost 2am. Classic Dean....

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anyone know Danny Noonan? Maybe we can set up our own little NIL program through tPB to sponsor players. We could sponsor Maverick paying him to wear custom printed tPB shirts or hats when being interviewed by Deab. They could say things like:
-I'm here for the Pie & Salsa

Or have our Deab Jumpman Logo on them

We could put all kinds of Deab'isms on them
Dean jump man logo gear? I’d pay NIL money!

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Actually it was 10 hours according to Sip, they arrived @ 4pm and left @ almost 2am. Classic Dean....
Have to say one of the main surprises to come out of Tater Island (most of it has gone just how most figured) is how much more I like Sipple. I guess I just never really engaged with him, because his articles aren't written for me. Frankly, you combine his IDGAF chill attitude, thick-skin, and sow tit-cuppin' and you've got a pretty good Husker homer.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds