Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean breaking news!

Someone explain to me what is going on in this pic?

View attachment 726

"Boys, I don't want you to despair. I wasn't born with cannonball calves like these. Didn't have them at your age either. But you can, I repeat, YOU CAN develop them by exhibiting the kind of dedication that pushes men to pre-dawn boot camp classes with fat Lincoln moms."

I heard Dean was scouring the streets of Lincoln all night in hopes that he could be the hero
You know come to think of it I've never seen Dean and the Coon in the same place...

FittingNeglectedGoat-small.gif

Riley bashing. Proceed with caution.
Most of the members here came from Rivals so have had front row access to his stupidness
Well yeah, I was on RSS from the very beginning. I know/knew the guys that started it. I don’t exactly remember when Callahan came along but I NEVER liked him from the very beginning. I have run into him before a game. I left RSS a few games into the 3rd season of the Mike Riley regime. I couldn’t stand the way Callahan and his staff, including the mods, defended Riley and were so anti Pelini.

I was banned a few times for ripping the Riley loving members and staff. I see a few of them on here, you know who you are lol. I received a permanent ban for ripping Callahan directly about all the Riley loving and condoning the Pelini bashing. So I despise him and anything RSS. I told Callahan if I ever run into him again it’s gonna be a terrible day for him.

I couldn’t believe the way people were so high on Riley. It was very apparent right away that he was a bad hire in the way they threw away the BYU game. Members there were cumming over Riley’s recruiting. Now we all see Riley was a piece of filth and he couldn’t coach or recruit worth a shit.

So I’m trying to put all that behind me but people here are obsessed with RSS. I couldn’t care less about what’s going on over there. They’re all a bunch of morons.

Well yeah, I was on RSS from the very beginning. I know/knew the guys that started it. I don’t exactly remember when Callahan came along but I NEVER liked him from the very beginning. I have run into him before a game. I left RSS a few games into the 3rd season of the Mike Riley regime. I couldn’t stand the way Callahan and his staff, including the mods, defended Riley and were so anti Pelini.

I was banned a few times for ripping the Riley loving members and staff. I see a few of them on here, you know who you are lol. I received a permanent ban for ripping Callahan directly about all the Riley loving and condoning the Pelini bashing. So I despise him and anything RSS. I told Callahan if I ever run into him again it’s gonna be a terrible day for him.

I couldn’t believe the way people were so high on Riley. It was very apparent right away that he was a bad hire in the way they threw away the BYU game. Members there were cumming over Riley’s recruiting. Now we all see Riley was a piece of filth and he couldn’t coach or recruit worth a shit.

So I’m trying to put all that behind me but people here are obsessed with RSS. I couldn’t care less about what’s going on over there. They’re all a bunch of morons.
What was your name on tater island?

I hate Mike Riley with every bit of my being. I think I hate Mike Riley more than Bill Callahan.

Bo-liever detected

205.gif

What was your name on tater island?
I decline to say. It’s behind me now. I know damn well most here would recognize me from there. I’m sure I've jousted a time or 2 with you before. The Riley lovers were permitted to attack me but I wasn’t allowed to reciprocate. I had enough of their shit and I went full bore postal on the message board before the permaban. I knew it was my last hurrah so I went out guns a blazing.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back