Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean’s return? (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have it just to troll. $1 for the entertainment is worth it.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Did one of Deans kids come up with that HuskerOnline graphic? 3 months and that's the best you could come up with?
I remember when someone complained about the header he had on rivals and he responded with the excuse he was limited on what he could do. I then posted headers for around 10 other sites that blew his excuse up. He’s just lazy.

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
I remember when someone complained about the header he had on rivals and he responded with the excuse he was limited on what he could do. I then posted headers for around 10 other sites that blew his excuse up. He’s just lazy.
He didn’t mean resource wise. He was limited in his “give a shit” or “mental capacity”.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Has he worked his way up to speaking at Nursing Homes now? At least he's packing them in. 10's and 10's of fans there
I think we had about 50 geriatrics...some younger cats, but mostly the olds. "Husker Dave" if you know who that is on RRS sits with me at Holy Ghost. He was in Ireland and said it was a blast other than the loss. Which I'm sure everyone not cheering for NW has said. I was wearing my tPB hat, Dave asked me what that was, Sean looked at it a few times but said nothing. I told Dave it's a WAY better board than Tater Island.

Dean didn't pass along anything worth noting other than next week's guest will be Busch and in two weeks we get Mickey...that'll be entertaining. Hope Mick brings the wife!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds