Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean’s Best Tweet Ever (1 Viewer)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
This whole thing still pisses me off 3 years later. Ohio State was making the same arguments as DONU and got none of the backlash. This conference has the most depraved and degenerate athletic departments in the country, and none of the many rape and pedo scandals warranted kicking anyone out according to old Desmond and KW. But Nebraska wanting to play football (like most of the rest of the country was doing) was totally beyond the pale because we didn't have the wins to back it up.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
This whole thing still pisses me off 3 years later. Ohio State was making the same arguments as DONU and got none of the backlash. This conference has the most depraved and degenerate athletic departments in the country, and none of the many rape and pedo scandals warranted kicking anyone out according to old Desmond and KW. But Nebraska wanting to play football (like most of the rest of the country was doing) was totally beyond the pale because we didn't have the wins to back it up.
As someone who has the facts on the vax, the cancelling of outdoor activities was sofa king stupid.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

I do love this by Dean. Must’ve been taken from one of his subscribers?

the Carter Lake probably means he sent it from Eppley. He and his posse were traveling to Michigan this morning.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Who's Howard?

:rolleyes:
Season 7 Dancing GIF by The Big Bang Theory

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Desmond blocked me on twitter for replying to his "kick neb out of the B1G" tweet with something pretty mild about how stupid and hypocritical it was for him to say Neb should be kicked out of the league for wanting to play football in 2020.

Just checked. Still blocked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Desmond likes to stir the pot and his Michigan take is a true banger.
I agree.

Speaking of which, I was watching a few YouTube highlights of different broadcasts of the Michigan cheating. Yesterday, Tater Island did one about Michigan and on the penalties they could face. Pretty much, the guy said they shouldn't punish the players like a B1G Championship ban because it was a coach issue.

I'm like, 'fuck no'. You have to punish the team because of what the coaches and staff did. All the rewards and wins they got? While there is no indication that the cheating amplified their play, it is definitely tainted by it. Any post-season play including the B1G Championship, Playoffs, and individual player awards, need to have this cheating scandal included in the decision making.

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
I agree.

Speaking of which, I was watching a few YouTube highlights of different broadcasts of the Michigan cheating. Yesterday, Tater Island did one about Michigan and on the penalties they could face. Pretty much, the guy said they shouldn't punish the players like a B1G Championship ban because it was a coach issue.

I'm like, 'fuck no'. You have to punish the team because of what the coaches and staff did. All the rewards and wins they got? While there is no indication that the cheating amplified their play, it is definitely tainted by it. Any post-season play including the B1G Championship, Playoffs, and individual player awards, need to have this cheating scandal included in the decision making.
I agree with this. Even though it was the coaches that made the decision to cheat, the players still went along with it and they screwed the players from the other teams out of fair games. To the people that say that's not fair to punish the players.. well life's not fair.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I agree.

Not to mention the players know about the cheating and obviously are in whole hearted agreement with doing it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds