Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Cyber Monday (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've been monitoring SLick Deals but not sure I would know what is a great Cyber Deal

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Might get a treadmill today if I can find a good running one at the right price. Open to suggestions...

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Our nordictrack just died after a year. Costs $800 to fix. So trying to buy a new one. May wait for the new peloton tread that comes out in March
We tried to get the Peloton Tread when covid first started but they wouldn't deliver so we switched to the Nordictrack. I think it worked out better. I read the Peloton Tread tears up carpet (but maybe the new one won't), and the NT was cheaper but still has classes and all that.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
We tried to get the Peloton Tread when covid first started but they wouldn't deliver so we switched to the Nordictrack. I think it worked out better. I read the Peloton Tread tears up carpet (but maybe the new one won't), and the NT was cheaper but still has classes and all that.
Yeah we already have the peloton bike so would be nice to not pay 2 separate subscriptions for live classes. The price difference is a lot though

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
I have the Nordictrack x22i and really like it. Not sure if there are any sales but I would recommend it.

We (the wife) have this same treadmill. It's a pretty nice one and a tank. I had to carry the fucker downstairs by myself because "free delivery and in-home install" didn't cover the delivery/installers from being COVID pussies.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah we already have the peloton bike so would be nice to not pay 2 separate subscriptions for live classes. The price difference is a lot though
That makes sense.

Also, I canceled Orange Theory for the treadmill but also now don't use it nearly enough and have gained 10 pounds. So there's that.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
We (the wife) have this same treadmill. It's a pretty nice one and a tank. I had to carry the fucker downstairs by myself because "free in-home install" didn't cover the delivery/installers from being COVID pussies.
They installed ours but I heard they stopped basically the next day haha. It looks heavy, I'm glad I narrowly avoided that

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What is the right price?
we just got a rowing machine that is like a Peloton. Really excited about not using it!
We were looking into rowing machines. What did you get?

Edit: reported for not reading the rest of the thread where you already answered the question.

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
We were looking into rowing machines. What did you get?

Edit: reported for not reading the rest of the thread where you already answered the question.
I could not have cared less which one we got because I don’t need the interactive classes, but my fiancé researched them for weeks, and fretted about it constantly.
I enjoyed our evenings of her reading me to sleep with reviews of the NordicTrac and Hydrow, until one night I finally interjected by politely telling her to get whatever machine she wants to fucking get. She cried, and then ordered the Hydrow.
Edit: I am glad you had the decency to report yourself Jim. You truly are the God of Mods

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Has anyone bought an Apple Watch recently. I’m looking at the SE and found it $20 off but didn’t know what people thought of it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds